Friday 15 February 2013

Cedar Finance Binary System Review Day two

HI All just to update on my second day on Cedar Finance Binary System Review. I supposed to get call form the adviser second day but I did not so I start investing my money and its was really good i reached till £280 from £200. I watched few videos on youtube and i thought i know all but soon my investments start going down and i lost it all and left with 4.36 in my account. I was well pissed as i lost all then the next day i received call from the adviser who apologise  for not giving call next day because the system was not updated till the day of call and asked me if i want to continue investing or not. I said i will not deposed £200 again into my account as i have no clue what to do and i have no money to waste he said main reason i lost money because i was playing 60 second format and said its a faster way to earn and much faster way to lose. Then he asked me again if i want to invest i said as per your website i supposed to get £60 when i deposit £200 so were is that he said he will give me that and we will work from that to back where we were so now I am £64.36 and he is training me how to play.

He send me few mails regarding what i need to learn and check before investing and asked me not to invest till new Tuesday when i have to tell him I learnt about stock market and binary system.
Below is the photo of my losing money how i will turn my £64.36 back where i was on binary system.

Please let me know if you guys have any question if someone reading this I will not ask for money like others, just want to share my knowledge with people who is looking to earn money online in binary system.


No comments:

Post a Comment