Thursday 21 February 2013

Cedar Finance Review

Hi all this is my third post regarding Online Trading with Cedar Finance please read my first and second post to be on track what is going on, as per my last post I supposed to get the call from advisor and I did and he told me to read pdf file which he send me through mail to get familier with the how chart of stock market with the tow company of my choice which i did and please check the below photo that I am almost recovering from the money I lost and I will keep follow the instruction given to me by the financial advisor from Cedar Finance. He explained me how online trading work and how I will make money or loose. He was very clear about the online trading. He said it alway does not go as you plan but with good knowledge of market will help me to achieve my goals. He also told me that there is no magic spell  which make me win money all the time but i have to control and go with the market.
Very Important advice he gave me Do not use 60 sec platform as it will only help me to lose money most of the time. My next call is due on friday hope it will bring me more money if you like to join please do not start trading till you get call from the advisor.

Learn Online trading here
Learn how to make money with online trading here.
Online Trading training video.

Also please do not fall in any scam to buy any software who will help you to make money with online trading just speak to advisor from Cedar Finance.  I will add more post when I win more money or loose.

2 comments:

  1. I'd gone through your post, its very contains enormous information about cedar finance and binary options. Thank you for this great post and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a very great post which contains a lots of information about the cedar finance. Will you please provide me some information about what are the risks of cedar finance?

    ReplyDelete